Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

2017 Christmas Designs


Tis the Season............
I'm starting mine off with some lovely gift tags 
using a vintage Santa.....



Vintage Santa Tags

Whimsical Gift Tags
Delightful and fun........cute added to your
Holiday scrapbook pages



Gift Tags


Retro Gift Tags

Gift Tags


Who doesn't love Santa gift tags ?


Gift Tags




Gift Tags







Jolly Old Santa Card Set

Jolly Old Santa Card Set

Using this delightful card from THE OLD DESIGN SHOP
I created this tiny Wishing you warm wishes card set. Thank you Julie for sharing .
Jolly Old Santa Card Set





To help keep you organized this Christmas Season
I've designed an 8 1/2" by 11" calendar for you !
( Click the calendar to print)






My Etsy Shope

Glenda's World Facebook Page

Glenda's World Pinterest Board


3 comments :

Mary R. said...

Hi Glenda,
Glad to have found you again, on Pinterest! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Merry Christmas (early).
Mary R.

Unknown said...

Hello Glenda,
l love your posts and ll love the fact that you allow us to copy.
Thank you and Merry Christmas

Glenda's World said...

Unknown,
You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoy them, and a Merry Christmas to you as well !